Keep Looking Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon!
Here's how you can be ready for His coming:
A Admit that you're a sinner for the Bible plainly tells us that "All have sinned" (Romans 3:23). The Bible also says that sin can only be removed when, by faith, you repent and ask Jesus to come into your heart.
B Believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sins and that He is the Son of God. (John 3:16)
C Confess your sins to God and call upon the name of the Lord and YOU WILL BE SAVED. (Romans 10:13)
Now that you know how to be ready for Jesus' coming and now that you want to be ready when he comes, pray the following prayer:
"Thank you Jesus, for dying for me.
Please forgive me for my sins
and save my soul right now.
Help me to do the best to live
for you each day.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."
Please contact us that we may rejoice with you if you gave your heart to Jesus.
Please use the following scripture from the Bible to educate you in how to grow as a Christian:
Fellowship with Jesus: 1 Corinthians 1:9
- The Bible, read it everyday: 1 Peter 2:2
- Prayer, talk to God daily: Phillipians 4:6-7
Fellowship with other Christians: Hebrews 10:25
- Join a church and attend regularly where Jesus Christ is preached. Fellowship with other Christians as you have the opportunity.
Perform a ministry in the world: Matthew 28:19, 20
- Tell others about Jesus, Witness: Mark 5:19
- Help other Christians grow: Ephesians 4:29
- Serve God wherever you are: Corinthians 10:31